We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. We and our affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. In particular, but not as a limitation thereof, we and our affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us and you. This site and the information would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
Use of Information
Links to Other Web Sites
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
Information and Press Releases
The Site may contain information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
1. I / We agree and accept the payment facility services provided by ATOM Technologies. At my / our request to carry out my payments on my/our account, given by me / us.
2. While the Institute will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the payment details, the Institute is not liable for any error. I / We shall not hold the Institute responsible for any loss, damages, etc. that may be incurred / suffered by me / us if the information contained turns out to be inaccurate / incorrect.
3. I / We agree that any disputes on Payment details will be settled directly with the Institute and the responsibility limited to provision of information only.
4. I / We agree that we will make bill amount payments as required by the Institute. I / We will not hold the Institute responsible for rejecting the payment amount because of incorrect or incomplete entries.
5. I / We agree that the record of the instructions given and transactions with the Institute shall be conclusive proof and binding for all purposes and can be used as evidence in any proceeding.
6. Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.
7. I / We agree that the Institute is at liberty to withdraw at any time the online payment facility, or any services provided there under, in respect of any or all the account(s) without assigning any reason whatsoever, without giving me / us any notice.
8. I / We agree that if Fees paid twice for one transaction, I / we okay to receive the one amount refunded within 15 to 20 working days via same source.
09. I / We agree and accept that convenience fees Amount will not be refunded/ reversed back, in case of any cancellation or refunds
10. I / We agree and accept that cancellation charges will be as per the institutions policy
11. I / We agree The amount you are about to pay is non-refundable and the transaction cannot be cancelled I / We need to visit Institute and contact Accounts department for further procedure. If Institute authorities agree for refund, then refund will be made via same source within 10 to 15 working days after deducting cancellation charges & convenience fees if any.
12. Payments are processed through Atom technologies ltd, for more details visit- https://www.atomtech.in.